Australian Nursing and Training Services (ANTS) offers the following courses for your rewarding career in Aged care and Disability.
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing, Disability and/or Home and Community)
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support.
- CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability
- CHC43415 Certificate IV in Leisure and Health
- HLT33115 Certificate III in Health Services Assistance (Assisting in nursing work in acute care)
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- HLTAID001Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support
- Skill Sets
HLTSS00064 Infection Control Skill Set (Health)
HLTSS00065 Infection Control Skill Set (Retail)
HLTSS00066 Infection Control Skill Set (Food Handling)
Federal and NSW State Government funding is available for eligible students.
For more information contact us.
02 9542 3340, 0436 024 496