- Students are required to complete ANTS Language Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) skills prior to enrolment. This will be completed with a trainer.
- Once LLN level is recognized, enrolment can proceed.
- Must have a valid USI
- At least 15 years of age
- Enrolment documents must be completed, along with other mandatory requirements i.e. Police Check, Working with Children Check
- Payment of fees.
- Fee for Service – refer to individual courses for fee information.
- Federal and State funding is available to eligible applicants, refer to funding page for eligibility requirements
- Enrolment documents can be issued to students:
- in person by visiting our main office at 3-5/818 Old Princes Highway, Sutherland,
- or contacting us by phone and they can be emailed or posted,
- or downloaded.
Please call our office staff on 02 9542 3340 to plan the preferred enrolment procedure or email us, our staff will be happy to contact you.
Prior to enrolling in one of our programs students will receive a Letter of offer and Training plan.
This will include:
- Attendance days and times
- Addresses with maps
- Trainer’s details
- What the student needs to bring and wear
- Clinical and Work placement requirements and expectations
- Required documents to print
- Student Handbook
- Student Fees
Please call our office staff for the most up to date payment options and for detailed information on student tuition fees.
- Cash at office
- Visa and Mastercard (Phone or EFTPOS)
- Bank Cheque or Money Order
- Direct Deposit
Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm
Some classes hours may vary depending venues and students demand
3-5/818 Old Princes Hwy, Sutherland NSW 2232
(2 minutes walk from Sutherland train station)
Hunter Region–Specific venue details will be confirmed along with the training plan prior to enrolment.
We take enrolments throughout the year,students can enrol at a time that suits them. The day may vary depending on venues.
Sutherland: Starts from Monday
Hunter Region: Starts from Tuesday